We have decided to not hold a coed softball league this year. After discussing it for quite some time, we realized that many people would love to participate but cannot commit to a whole season. Therefore, we will hold 1-2-day coed tournaments throughout the year. Please email us if you would like to be added to our email list for info on upcoming events. You can also check our website periodically for information.
We hope this allows more people to participate in what God is doing through our numerous sporting opportunities. HPC Athletics staff feels strongly about the fellowship avenues we offer and pray that life long relationships and friendships will begin through this ministry.
The vision for our Adult-Coed events is to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable environment for anyone; from long time Connect Groups who have been fellow-shipping together for years, to one-time visitors. It is our goal to provide an opportunity for all who is involved to develop new relationships and strengthen old relationships by laughing, bonding, and sharing life together. And we may play a little softball, volleyball, or basketball in the meantime
2018 Adult Co-Ed Softball Tournament scheduled for August 10 and 11. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- One Pitch Tournament.
- Guys bat opposite of dominate hand.
- Must have at least four girls on a team.
- $15 per player. Will be paid on day of tournament.
- Can sign up as a team or individual.
- If we have enough individuals to form a team, we will. If not, we'll try to fill them in on teams that need players.
- All we need from you is your name, phone number, and whether or not you will be a team captain or an individual who wants to be placed on a team.
- We will contact you the week of with bracket info.