Here at HPC, we offer a soccer program each fall for our community. With over 600 kids participating each season, our goal is to provide a fun, safe, positive atmosphere for our youth to learn about the game of soccer and also learn about our faith in Jesus Christ.
Each child receives a game jersey, shorts, socks and an end of the season award with registration fee.
All games are played at the HPAC. If you'd like more information about our upcoming season, please
shoot us an email HERE. Registration is available for BOYS ages 4 - 13 and GIRLS ages 4 - 14.
Registration: *FEE COVERS SHIRT, SHORTS, SOCKS, AND END OF SEASON MEDAL
- Early Registration: (Opens July 1st and applies to first 100 registrants only) $95
- Regular Registration: (Ends August 24th) $110.00
- Late Registration: (August 24th - September 19th or until teams are full) $140.00
Parent / Player Orientation:
- 4 & 5 years olds practice on Saturdays leading up to games. Once games start, they will no longer practice.
- All other ages will practice once a week on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS THE FIRST PRACTICE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th.
- Regular practices will begin the week following orientation.
- Games are scheduled from mid October through mid November.
- Most games will take place on Saturdays, except for two mid-week games and any potential rain outs
- All games and practices will take place at the HPAC (Healing Place Athletic Complex).
- Each team will practice once a week for about 1 hour.
Base Cost: $110.00
Late date/fee: 08/24/2020$30.00